Private Kimekomi Workshop for Paula: 4 participants on 22nd November (Wednesday)
In the workshop, we will make a kimekomi bauble using a foam ball and vintage kimono fabric. Sharp craft tools will be used throughout the class.
- Wide range of vintage kimono fabrics to choose from
- Use of all tools/ materials- no need to bring anything.
- Box for gifting/ storage
- Relaxing tatami studio space
- Refreshments included (tea or coffee)
- This workshop is not suitable for young children.
- When you buy your ticket, you will get an automatic receipt and then a personal reminder 24 hours before your class starts with access info etc.
Suitable for ages 13 years up to adult.
Access the studio here.
Terms and conditions for cancellation are here.
Please arrive 5-10 minutes before the class starts.
Bike parking is available in the building opposite. Please book your parking.
Times Coin Parking is 30 seconds away.