Patchwork Bauble Workshop- 9th December (Saturday)
In the workshop, we will make a patchwork-style bauble using a foam ball and vintage kimono or Christmas-themed fabric.
- Wide range of vintage kimono fabrics/ Christmas fabrics to choose from
- Use of all tools/ materials- no need to bring anything.
- Box for gifting/ storage
- Relaxing tatami studio space
- Refreshments included (tea or coffee)
- This workshop is suitable for children 10+.
- When you buy your ticket, you will get a reminder notification 24 hours before your class starts with access info etc.
Max 5 participants
Suitable for ages 10 years up to adult.
This is a beginner workshop. No experience necessary.
Access the studio here.
Terms and conditions for cancellation are here.
Please arrive 5-10 minutes before the class starts.
Bike parking is available in the building opposite. Please book your parking.
Times Coin Parking is 30 seconds away.