Kimekomi Framed Art Workshop- 6th March 2024 (Weds)
In the workshop, we will make a patchwork-style kimono kimekomi art piece in your unique design, then frame it in a shadow frame ready to display at home.
- Wide range of vintage kimono fabrics
- Use of all tools/ materials- no need to bring anything.
- Frame to take your art home with you, ready to display
- Relaxing tatami studio space
- Refreshments included (tea or coffee)
- This workshop is suitable for children 13+.
- When you buy your ticket, you will get a reminder notification 24 hours before your class starts with access info etc.
START: 10:00 END: 13:00
Max 5 participants
This is a beginner workshop. No experience is necessary.
Please make a note of the studio access info here.
Terms and conditions for cancellation are here.
Please arrive 5-10 minutes before the class starts so we can begin on time.
Bike parking is available in the building opposite. Please book your parking.
Times Coin Parking is 30 seconds away.