Calling all Japanophiles!
We've created a selection of products created by Japan-based makers to please any Japan lover. Art, stationery, fabric items, jewellery, garden supplies and even a craft pattern are all included in this handy guide.
1. ART BY ERICA WARD ILLUSTRATION
2. SUBSCRIPTION STATIONERY BY NEKO NEKO POST
Neko Neko Post creates packages filled with an assortment of beautiful hand-chosen Japanese stationery and delivers it to your doorstep monthly. Neko Neko Post was created to share the best parts of Japanese
stationery with the world. The packages are filled with greeting cards, postcards and stickers to inspire you to share some beautiful handwritten messages with your family and friends. A portion of all Neko Neko Post sales is donated to cat shelters in Japan.
3. KIMONO JEWELLERY BY BIKUDESIGNS
If bright, bold, cheerful and colourful is your thing, look no further than Bikudesigns' handmade vintage kimono accessories. Victoria incorporates personally-sourced Japanese textiles and other found objects into her one-of-a-kind jewellery pieces. Comfortable, light and adaptable pieces, perfect for your Christmas party wardrobe.
4. ART BY FROM JUJU WITH LOVE
Juliette Fortuit Innocenti is a creator who has lived in Tokyo since 2013. A former Chanel visual merchandiser from Paris, she has now turned her hand to creating one-of-a-kind art pieces with a Japanese flair.
5. EMBROIDERY PATTERN FROM THREE HOUSES DESIGNS
6. QUILLED PAPER FUJI FROM L ROSE STUDIOS
7. CHRISTMAS CARDS FROM KIMONO KOMONO DESIGNS
8. FUJI PLANTERS BY SHIZEN NATURA
9. KIMONO TRINKET BOWL BY KOTTO KIMONO
10. KIMONO POUCHES BY TABI TABI YA
BONUS IDEA! PLAN YOUR HOLIDAY IN JAPAN ONLINE EXPERIENCE FROM ARIGATO JAPAN
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY...
I'm Victoria, the founder, designer and creator at Bikudesigns, a vintage kimono accessories brand in Tokyo, Japan.