To help you find the perfect holiday gift for lovers of all things interiors, we created a list of holiday gift ideas that any home lover would be thrilled to receive. From hand-forged Japanese knives to gorgeous scented candles, there's sure to be something on our list to make your friends and family smile this holiday season.
1. HANDMADE KNIVES FROM SHIMANE FROM JIKUU
2. SCREEN PRINTED PLANT BAGS FROM INK & BEAR
3. ETHICAL SOY CANDLES FROM DD'S DEN
4. SUSHI MAGNETS FROM L ROSE STUDIO
5. ORIGAMI FROM HANAWA
6. VINTAGE KIMONO DECORATIONS FROM BIKUDESIGNS
Victoria Close is the founder of the vintage kimono jewellery brand, Bikudesigns. Victoria is a long-term resident of Tokyo and has recently added some new holiday items to her jewellery collection.
7. ORIGINAL ART CREATED BY FROM JUJU WITH LOVE
8. GREEN FINGERED GIFTS FROM SHIZEN NATURA
9. SOY CANDLES FROM TURQUOISE PORT
10. RECYCLED OBI CUSHIONS FROM TABI TABI YA
BONUS GIFT IDEA: WALL HANGING FROM ITOMAKIMAKI
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY...
I'm Victoria, the founder, designer and creator at Bikudesigns, a vintage kimono accessories brand in Tokyo, Japan.