10 HOLIDAY GIFT IDEAS FOR HIM
In the old days it would be aftershave, soap-on-a-rope, boring socks...poor dads all over the world! With this in mind we've curated a selection of gifts for the men in your life to avoid that last dash for the aftershave gift sets aisle (but, seriously, women would love these gifts too). Happy browsing.
1. TABI SOCKS FROM TABI TABI YA
2. KIMONO CUFFLINKS FROM BIKUDESIGNS
3. DIORAMA BY FROM JUJU WITH LOVE
Juliette Fortuit Innocenti is a creator who has lived in Tokyo since 2013. A former Chanel visual merchandiser from Paris, she has now turned her hand to creating one-of-a-kind art pieces with a Japanese pop culture flair.
4. FACE MASKS FROM KIMONO KOMONO DESIGNS
5. GARDENING KIT FROM SHIZEN NATURA
The perfect gift for your favorite green thumb or aspiring gardener, this beautifully hand painted set includes everything one needs to start or grow a plant collection. Abstract brushstrokes in various shades of green, subtle metallic accents, and random clusters of blush pink dots come together to form the perfect setting for any plant.
The set includes two hand painted pots in different sizes, a hand painted trowel, a hand painted propagation station with holes for three glass tubes, and three liters of high quality, organic potting soil. Pots are sealed against UV and water damage, and can be used either indoors or outdoors.
6. ONLINE COCKTAIL EXPERIENCE FROM ARIGATO JAPAN
7. COCKTAIL TRAY FROM CHIMPS TEA PARTY
8. SUBSCRIPTION STATIONERY FROM NEKO NEKO POST
9. COOKING CLASS AT BEST LIVING JAPAN STUDIO
10. FRAMED ORIGAMI BY HANAWA ORIGAMI
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY...
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
I'm Victoria, the founder, designer and creator at Bikudesigns, a vintage kimono accessories brand in Tokyo, Japan.